Handyman Singapore provides household repair and maintenance services. Our handymen are skilled professionals specializing in different fields like plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting and other household repair, installation and maintenance work.
The use of handyman dated back many many years. Handyman refers to a skilled person with expertise in various household repair and maintenance work. In Singapore, handyman focuses mainly on plumbing, electrical, painting, carpentry tasks. In overseas, handyman may perform roof repair, tiling, pest control and other more complicated works.
Why should you use Handyman Singapore?
Most of us who are living and working in Singapore are very busy with work and family. As we are not trained to perform the repair and maintenance work or are frequently too exhausted to perform them during weekend or rest day, it is definitely a wise choice to hire the handyman to carry out the household repair and maintenance. By engaging a handyman, it saves us precious time and ensures that the repair is performed properly by a skilled person.
Ask yourself whether you would like to spend hours reading the repair guide book, learn how to perform the repair and try to fix the problem. Or do you just wish to relax and let the specialists perform the task and perform it well for you? If you can make more money from the same time spent elsewhere or you can spend the same precious time with your love ones, should you not outsource the task to Handyman Singapore?
Our handyman is able to assist you in the following:
- Repairing electrical items including adding electrical sockets and rewiring of house;
- Installing and replacing lights, including LED lights;
- Repairing taps and various plumbing works including laying and extending water pipes and installing water heater;
- Repairing of cardboard and changing of doors as well as other carpentry works;
- Painting works for whole house or partial house or just the ceiling;
- Patching of wall;
- Installing curtain rods, ceiling fan and setting up of equipment;
- Cleaning and servicing air conditioner;
- Repairing windows and replacing window handles and hinges;
- Drilling and fixing items;
- Dismantling items;
- Repairing Roof of Landed Property;
- Repairing Gate;
- Water proofing walls, floors and ceiling;
- Creating Shelving; and
- Performing Other Handyman related work.
Handyman in Other Countries
In some countries, Handyman can be a big business with franchisees. In Singapore, this trade is very much a freelance business and has not matured into franchise model. Will it mature into a franchise model like some DIY hardware shop in Singapore? We will have to wait and see.
Testimonials by our Clients
Handyman Singapore provide me with great electrical repair services. I am very satisfied with the standard of repair and their customer oriented services.
– Lynn Goh, Sembawang Drive.
I am delighted with Handyman Singapore immediate attention to my piping problem. They deliver their job professionally and even clean up my toilet after the repair. I will definitely refer them to my friends.
– Tan Khee Khee, Bishan Street.
My family has been using Handyman Singapore and we are always happy with their services. All our repair needs are served by one party. All under one roof services is what we want.
– James Tan Yeow Hua, Bedok Reservoir Road.
Contact Handyman Singapore Now!
Call us now at (+65) 6876 7920 or email us at email@example.com to attend to your household repair, installation and maintenance needs (including bathroom, door and toilet bowl problems). We assure you that our repairs and services come with some form of guarantee. You can have a peace of mind when you hire us.